It is the Policy on Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) of Pest Link
that requires every employees to perform work in a manner that
protects the health and safety of their colleagues, contractors and
the general public, preserves the quality of the environment and
prevents damage to property. It is also the requirement of the Policy
on HSE to comply with the applicable laws, regulations, industry codes
Pest Link has established the following criteria in achieving the
- Health, Safety & Environment is prioritized at all levels of
Pest Link business operations.
- The health and safety of Pest Link employees, its customers, the
public, including the impact on the environment, are critical
factors that are taken into consideration in the planning and
execution of all work activities undertaken by Pest Link.
- Proactive implementation in identifying, eliminating or minimizing
incident and environment exposures while taking into account
technical, practical, social, economic and public-policy
- To ensure all activities or processes are assessed in terms of its
rick and to ensure appropriate risk control measures are in place.
- All employees are communicated on their associated work hazards
and be provided with sufficient control measures in accordance to
the hierarchy controls.
- Accomplishing efficient work processes by ensuring employees are
medically-fit and competent through health and medical screening
programs, instilling training and skill development; ensuring
adequate supervision and awareness.
- Keeping abreast of developing technologies and processes as well as
statutory and mandatory requirements on HSE in the prevention of
incidents/accidents and preservation of the environment.
- Conduct independent audits and management review for verification of
HSE status and the level of compliance.
- Provide encouragement for proactive involvement of employees in all
HSE activities and to recognize their HSE achievements.